Responsible for network and security architecture, engineering, design and delivery. Works closely with the Sales team and Business Operations group. Establishes and maintains relationships with clients and prospects, and provides pre-sales and post-sales support and services. Is an individual contributor, reports to the Director of Infrastructure and Technical Services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides senior level technical skills and expertise in multiple products and technical disciplines.
- Provides input into the company’s strategic plans and new service offerings.
- Provides input into the Infrastructure and Technical Services team’s short term and long-range plans.
- Supports the Sales team and the sales process by providing technical support and expertise
- Ensures successful delivery of services to customers as assigned by Manager.
- Communicates status of projects and initiatives to management team.
- Completes goals and objectives as assigned by Manager and obtain and maintains technical certifications as required.
- Supports internal Lab and participates in customer demonstrations, proof of concepts and product pilots.
- Maintains and manages internal systems and infrastructure.
- Complies with all company policies, processes and procedures.
- Complete other duties and projects as assigned.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
ADDITIONAL POSTION RESPONSIBLITES:
- Additional responsibilities will be assigned based on business needs.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- 3-5+ years IT Infrastructure engineering experience
- College Degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred – Computer Science
- Strong interpersonal, communications and organizational skills
- Expert level technical skills and detailed understanding of infrastructure and infrastructure security
- Strong track record of working with customers, partners
- Relevant engineering certifications
Working Environment and Physical Requirements
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The job shall be performed in an office environment, which will require:
- Sit at a computer for long periods of time
- Occasional travels by car or plane to client’s offices to hold meetings
- Reaching, bending and lifting, up to 20-30 lbs.
Please email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com